Altar of Wisdom – AutoModulate v2.0
Item Price: 15.00€
AutoModulate Random Modulation Sequencer [M4L Device]
Tired of having to add LFOSs/envelopes/random/… and having to automate them to add some randomness but still stay in the limits you want ?
Look no further, I pushed the AutoPlay concept to the next level, here comes AutoModulate, one device to rule them all !
Randomly step sequence any parameter of any device of any track from this device, controlling the minimum, maximum and curve values for each parameter. AutoModulate is able to control up to 7 different parameters at the same time !
AutoModulate is a Max 4 Live MIDI device, that can be placed on any track. It then automatically triggers random sequences of parameter control, providing:
- Selection of up to 7 different parameters of any device (including track volume/ pan, sends, …), on any track (even a different one from the one containing AutoModulate)
- Minimum and maximum value for each controlled parameter: these would be the minimum and maximum volume of a VCA, they can be inverted for negative modulation
- Smooth parameter to control speed of modulation: from instant to 2 seconds, this is like the Attack and the Release of the modulation in an ADSR envelope
- Curve for each controlled parameter: from -100% to 100%, that’s the curve of the Attack and the Release Steps
- Minimum and random intensity per step: controlling how far the controlled parameter goes from min value to max value, that’s the Sustain value of the ADSR envelope
- Step time allocation control between: 1/32, 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 occurrences, with a global duration multiplier (up to 64x, that is 16 bars max !)
- Minimum and random duration per step (as a percentage of the time step triggered above)
- Step probability (to insert some random zero steps and thus lower density)
- 3 full oscillators that stack on top of the step sequencer, each of them being morphable, with several shapes, amplitude and phase…