Altar Of Wisdom – The Acolyte v1.7
Item Price: 15.00€
The Acolyte [VST/AU] Random MIDI Sequencer
The Acolyte is the little brother of The GridFather, more precisely it’s the almost exact VST/AU version of my AutoPlay device, with all the bells and whistles !
The Acolyte is a AU/VST/VST3 plugin for Windows and macOS, that processes incoming (usually one long monophonic note) input, and automatically plays random sequences based on it, providing:
- time allocation control between 4 different lengths between 1/32 and 1/2 (including dotted and triplets).
- global time multiplier to slow down the device up to 64x
- minimum and maximum gate per note
- minimum and maximum velocity per note
- note probability (to insert some random silence and thus lower density)
- transposition probability (to output randomly pitched note)
- pitch transpose in octaves, up to 5 octaves
- per note probability when transposing (starting from incoming note, range 1 to 12 get a chance between 0 and 100). Note chances can also be set up automatically to follow one scale among 65+ with a simple menu !
- a fully loopable random engine, memorizing the 5 latest sequences to allow to get back to them at any moment, using a simple number
- automatic modulation of one Midi CC upon note trigger (rest/min/max value and ramp time)
- automatic pitch bend modulation upon note trigger (rest/min/max value and ramp time)