Withdrawal & Refund Policy for SOUNDIRECTIVE
The right of withdrawal from the distance contracts based on Law 2251/1994 (as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891 / 2013) states that the customer can return the products he has bought from the online store simply because changed its mind, within fourteen (14) days of receipt.
But, due to the nature of digital downloads such as music or video, refunds are offered on a case by case basis.
When you purchase digital content, such as music or video from the Internet, you may not cancel your purchase once the content has been downloaded or streamed, as you have previously agreed that you will lose your right to withdraw when the download begins.
If there are any issues with the product you have purchased please get in touch with us within 10 days from the original purchase date, describing the product defect and we would be more than happy to issue a refund.
Cases under which a refund can be requested include:
● Defective Product / Product not working properly
● Product not being as described
● Accidental purchase of an already purchased item from the same user (case by case examination)
Cases under which a refund cannot be requested include :
● You buying a product by mistake
● Product not working when applied to cracked/illegally downloaded or wrong version of software
● You do not have any more need of the product
● You do not know how to use the product or software application for it
A refund can only be requested within 10 days from the date of purchase and only if the purchase/download is registered in our system.
Refund requests must be submitted along with the purchase order number and via the same email which the purchase was registered under.
Users acknowledge that by completing their purchase,any issues of refund are made exclusively and under the sole discretion of SounDirective management